Cloud computing has been around for quite some years now and is gaining more and more traction. More and more enterprises are also jumping on the bandwagon as well as financial institutes. That’s great but it also means that one being a developer or architect needs to keep up with the technology. Sometimes it feels like a snowball that rolls down a mountain gaining more speed and becoming bigger and bigger.
Well one of such places to keep up with technology is Pluralsight. They’ve got a bunch of tutorials but usually you have to pay a monthly or annual fee to be able to watch them. Because of the importance to Microsoft they partnered up together and made a bunch of courses available for free.
Microsoft Azure administrator (23 hours)
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines - Getting Started
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Monitoring and Management - Getting Started
- Microsoft Azure Security - Getting Started
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solutions
- Mastering Microsoft Azure Resource Manager
- Microsoft Hybrid Identity - Overview
Microsoft Azure solutions architect (15 hours)
- Planning and Designing Microsoft Azure Compute Solutions
- Planning and Designing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- Planning and Designing Microsoft Azure Security Solutions